April 29 2024 16:29:16
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
My girlfriend.
guvunor
Got a story I thought i'd share with all you members.
These days i have my girlfriend exactly where I want her, I have always had a fetish for big hoop earrings, it just really drives me mad sexually I guess.
When I first met my girlfriend in a nightclub, one of the first things i ever noticed is how prominent the pierced holes were in her ears. This immediately drove me wild as these holes suggested to me that my girlfriend was a regular wearer of big earrings.
However, as time went on and on, my girlfriend never seemed to wear earrings of any kind, even though she clearly had regulary in the past.
I used to fantisize about one day finally seeing her in them and started to think of ways I could get her to. The most obvious way would have been just to tell her but as our relationship was in our first year, I didnt want to ruin it by coming across as a complete wierdo!
Then one day, the solution finally came to me. I bought a pair silver hoop earrings and left them on the dressing table in her bedroom hoping she would come accross them and think she had rediscovered them. Every night I would build up anticipation that I would go round her house and she would have put them on, but still weeks went past and nothing! I would keep placing them in a really obvious place on her dresser but it didnt work.
After weeks of waiting, I finally got my chance. We were going to the cinema one wednesday evening and I was unintentionally early to pick up my girlfriend. She therefore invited me in whilst she finished getting ready. As she finished her make up and hair, she turned round to me and asked how she looked. I couldnt resist. I saw the hoops where I'd left them the previous night and went over to her. I picked up the hoops and brushed back her hair, then in turn put each hoop through her earlobe. She asked what Iwas doing and I told her I thought she'd look really good in them. My hands were shaking with excitement as I did it, it was literally my fantasy coming true.
On our way to cinema, I could not stop checking out my girlfriend, seeing the hoops hanging and swaying in her ears. They were so big that even her long thick hair could not really hide them. My girlfriend constantly complained the whole journey about them, saying how big, heavy and annoying they were. I guess this turned me on even more.
At the cinema, i spent more time watching my girlfriend then the film, I was fixated, still couldnt believe it! When i finally did get into the film, I eventually turned round and to my disappointment saw she had took them off and was wearing them as bracelets! I asked her why and she told me she didnt like them, I was devastated but said no more.
Fortunately, another opportunity came along for me the next day. My girlfriend got really upset whilst looking through her wardrobe and deciding she no longer had anything to wear. It came to me, straight away, what to do in this situation. I told her I'd buy her some new dresses IF she wore her hoop earrings for the day whilst we went shopping. To begin with, she was suprised and refused. I left the option there for her and said if she changed her mind then the offer was still there. I went downstairs to chat to her dad, and ten minutes later to my complete suprise, she followed me downstairs, complete with big hoop earrings in her ears. I loved that day in town, especially when we bumped into people we know!
Nowadays, my girlfriend knows exactly how to play me. It sometimes seems to cost me a lot of money, but hey, I guess Iget my wish from time to time! Smile

hlover
Nice story, thanks for sharing! It's too bad she's so reluctant to wear them, I know for me it sucks the fun right out of it if she doesn't enjoy wearing them. Perhaps she'd be more willing if you picked a lighter and smaller pair?

I can't help but wonder what she thought when the hoops kept appearing on her dressing table in different spots each day, as she clearly hadn't bought them for herself. Surely now she realizes it must've been you!

guvunor
Hey
Since getting my girlfriend in hoop earrings at last, i recently came across some older pictures of her on bebo, with, you've guessed it, a large pair of hoop earrings in her ears, on various nights out! I can only guess that this was the reason she never questioned the hoops as she thought they must be those. It also solved my theory why the holes in her ears have always been so prominant.
Once i found these pictures (You can guess how turned on I got, the first time I saw them!), I waited for my girlfriend to complain the next time I asked her to wear them. She did obviously and once I told her that I knew she'd wore them before, she first of all tried to deny it, but once I'd shown her the pictures, she couldn't any further. Th camera doesnt lie!
My girlfriend wears them so much now eg. meals, shopping, cinema, sex that she seems to be getting used to them, infact I sometimes dont even have to ask her to put them on anymore....

guvunor
Ps. I have pics if you want to see them?!

amishpunk
post away!

hlover
Glad to hear she's becoming much more willing to wear them. I always found it takes the fun right out of it if they don't enjoy wearing them. Hopefully the more she wears them she'll being to remember why she loved wearing them before and over time she'll be wearing them because she loves them as well as for you Grin

Oh, and if you're comfortable sharing pictures of her then by all means.

guvunor
uploaded the pics now guys, look away!

guvunor
Hey I write on this memory I first uploaded 6 years ago as my now wife has reminded me of the time I got her to start wearing large hoop earrings for a time. Although like everything else, this eventually became a distant memory and these days my wife barely ever wears earrings of any sort.
However when she reminded me, i ended up telling her about uploading the experience to this site and also some pictures. Initially she wasnt too pleased as expected but after seeing the nice comments and ratings of her pictures I think she was flattered by the attention.

Her pictures can be found here-
http://www.hoopfetish.com/photogallery.php?album_id=29&rowstart=3684

Then came the shock, my girlfriend has now told me she is willing to wear hoops again for some more pictures for this website if there is sufficient interest. She therefore has said if at least ten people comment and express an interest and also state what type of hoops they wish her to wear she will do it.

So this is your chance 6 years later. Let us know on here Smile

Bighooplover
I would like to see her with hoops again Smile. I still remember when I saw her photos for the first time, they are really good, by that time I didn't even have an account hehe... good memories Grin.
I would love to see her in 5" inch hoops or more, I'm pretty sure they would suit her.

guvunor
Hey bighooplover, thanks for your message! Me and my girlfriend read your message just now. She is really flattered by your nice comments about your pictures. She's Intregued to know what sort of huge hoop earrings you'd like and why you'd like them quite so big?

I think she's also after some more encouragement before she puts some back in and takes some more pics so does anyone else want to shoe their support to the cause too?! 😊

joseo85
I really agree with our friend Bighooplover. I support his message...it'd be nice, see her again with huge hoops. Smile

Bighooplover

guvunor wrote:
Hey bighooplover, thanks for your message! Me and my girlfriend read your message just now. She is really flattered by your nice comments about your pictures. She's Intregued to know what sort of huge hoop earrings you'd like and why you'd like them quite so big?
[...]

You're welcome guys Smile. If I can choose, I prefer them being silver or gold plain simple hoop earrings (I hope I explained that well hehe Smile, I attached an image as an example of what I'd like).

In my opinion, big hoop earrings can suit everyone and I believe your girlfriend would look really good with 5 inch hoops or more. In addition, we already have photos of her with medium sized hoop earrings, so it would be interesting to see how she looks with the bigger ones. In fact, I admit I follow the rule of "the bigger the better" Grin, I just prefer hoops that can rest on my shoulders and which I can see without moving my face (5" and 6" ) rather than the smaller ones (which I collect down to 3" but I don't put them on often), just my personal taste to sum it up Smile.

I trully hope that we can see her with hoop earrings soon, you have my support Grin
Edited by Bighooplover on 23-05-2016 14:19

hlover
I remember this thread from a while back. Glad to see you're still together and everything is going well, and congrats on getting married.

I'd love to see some more pics as well. I agree with bighooplover -- the bigger the better!

guvunor
Hi there, sorry for the delay! My girlfriend is now reluctant to wear them, shes changed her mind. Has anyone any ideas of how I could persuade her to afterall?Frown

joseo85
Girls who wear big hoops are obstinate and and have great personality! I'm sure she's like that.

guvunor
As requested
Edited by guvunor on 02-04-2018 01:52

Bighooplover

guvunor wrote:
As requested

Mmmm... Does this mean that your girlfriend has finally agreed to put big hoops on after all this time?? Smile Smile If that is the case then I hope that we can see photos of her rocking those earrings soon (if she agrees of course).

Bighooplover

guvunor wrote:

guvunor wrote:
Sorry thought it had sent!

The photo doesn't show up yet. Maybe if you submit the photo (or photos) somewhere else and put a link when you comment here could help.

guvunor
http://www.hoopfetish.com/showphoto.php?photo_id=10442

Here it is at last!

guvunor
http://www.hoopfetish.com/showphoto.php?photo_id=10442

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?