April 24 2024 10:35:16
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
Hoops for xmas?
Si
So who's buying their other half a pair of hoops for xmas?

I've got 2 pairs so far, both pretty huge of course.

Anyone else?

hlover
I've considered it, but lately she hasnt been wearing hoops very often (sadly) and in the end it'd be more of a gift for me than her.

Si
Maybe if you bought her a really glamourous pair, say with diamonds in or something, she'd re-find her love for them?

hlover
I recently bought her a pair with faux-diamonds, and she really liked them. I think its just the weight on her ears that bothers her, that or the wide ones bug her cheeks.

But she's always happy to wear them for me if I ask, just wish she enjoyed wearing them as much as I enjoy seeing her wear them Grin

ukmg
Well, I've just got a delivery through the post of a nice pair of silver hoops for my other half for Xmas - I can't wait to see them on her!

Got them from here:
http://www.asos.com/Mena-Suvari/Asos/Oversized-Hoop-Earring/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=207288

They were as big a pair as I could find online - I would be interested if anyone can find any bigger!

ukmg

Si
4 inch hoops. Pretty impressive. I'm sure she'll look fabulous in them.

The best i've found so far are 120mm which is about 5 inches.
Get them at:- http://www.teeda.com/prodbystyl-silver-hoop.html

Dropt the 'choose diameter' box down for the size choices.

It's a US site but i've ordered from them before and had excellent service.

ukmg
Hey, thanks for that link - I only wish I found it sooner! Good to hear that it offers good service, as I am usually a bit unsure about using international sales sites.

5" hoops sound very hot - next on my shopping list, I think! When you used that site, did u go for the 5" or some other option? What thickness of hoop do u prefer?

I hope my gf likes the 4" ones I got her - I certainly will!

Cheers

ukmg

Si
as they are so cheap i went for the biggest 3 sizes in all 3 widths.

The 120mm x 2.5mm are really awesome Grin and really look amazing on. They totally dominate her face.

hlover
I think I may order some as well, just because its hard to find them that big Grin

So I was out xmas shopping with my GF last night and she dragged me into a store that had lots of earrings, and she picked out a pair for me to put in her stocking. They're almost the same as these but faux-gold (she already has a pair the same in silver. Must say I cant wait till christmas now Grin

ukmg
Although my favourite hoop is the traditional plain silver ones, I am becoming increasingly into the diamond encrusted silver hoops....the bigger the better of course!

I really hope my gf likes the silver hoops I have got her for xmas (see above) - these are the largest pair she will have had to date.

A pair of diamond (or "diamond style"!) encrusted silver hoops may well be the next thing on the shopping list. It was so difficult to find the huge silver plain hoops, so I have no idea where to get huge ones like these.

Also, I don't want to get her hoops too heavy for her ears - this may put her off wearing them altogether!

ukmg
Edited by ukmg on 20-12-2007 15:55

hlover
I bought my GF a pair of diamond encrusted hoops about a month ago, she really liked them and thought they were beautiful but I think she's only worn them 2 or 3 times because they were too heavy and awkward Sad

I'm more into the thick, wide hoops.... but the traditional silver ones are always great too Grin

Robert Likeglass
Get them with enough REAL diamonds on them, and she'll wear them until her lobes drag on the ground! Trust me! Cool

hlover
Sadly I dont have that kind of cash :S

rohin
i bought my wife a pair of hoops this xmas,she likes them very much,i place a pic

hlover
I approved the image you uploaded, the link is right here:

http://www.hoopfetish.com/photogallery.php?photo_id=5161

She looks great in them Grin

rohin
thanks ,yes she looks great with them and she is happy with the hoopsGrin

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?