May 01 2024 01:54:55
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Other Accessories » Glasses
 Print Thread
GWGssss !
Robert Likeglass
Wow, a thread about Glasses! Next to hoops, glasses are a big turn on for me as well. There's a lot of great sites on the subject, including one of the oldest sites on the net EYE SCENE ( http://wurm.laughingsquid.net/es/ ) which I think was founded in the mid 90's.

Glasses on a girl just look cool to me, especialy nearsighted (Myopic) ones. Could be how it makes everything look small, like it's own little world in there. Add big hoops and it becomes the perfect picture!

I am always shocked by a girl making a comment about how they feel unattractive in glasses... Boy, if they only knew!

E-Harmony did a study and found that 40% of guys out there share this turn on!

hlover
I wouldn't say they're a big turn on to me, but in almost every case I'd say they make the girl look better. That's assuming they're not some massive coke bottle lenses or classic "geek" glasses.

My girlfriend wears glasses, she shells out tons of cash to get those contacts that you can leave in for 30 days because she hates the glasses look. I keep trying to tell her she looks better with them on but she wont buy it Sad

Robert Likeglass
Oh man! Have her look at this site brother John did-
http://www.geocities.com/likeglass55/
It's kind of a GWG 101 primer that explains the fondness in a light-hearted way. The glasses look is HOT in the states right now, for which I am very thankful for! Some girls think it trashes their look, but I think it makes the face all that more intresting!

hazephase
On some girls its a big turn on and on some girls its a big turn off , for me its more about the frame that you have got and the shape of your face .

Robert Likeglass
For me, the hoop thing is a "sexual" attraction, the glasses thing is more that they just look cute. I don't know why, but for me a girl without glasses just looks bland. Too "normal."

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?