April 29 2024 21:37:16
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
That first time
guvunor
What is all your first great memories of a girl you always admired, whether it be someone you know or famous and then seeing them in hoop earrings for the first time? Does anyone have a good story to tell or remember how the occasion happened, however long ago it was? I'd love to hear people's tales 😊

bighoops
I was dating a girl that loved hoops and any time she would want sex she would have games with then and place them on my body or hers. She would love to be kissed on her ear lobe all the time. she had 4 hoops in each ear from big one to smaller ones. she always said that hoops made her feel sexy and made me more excising as a partner than doing the same old thing every time.well we went to collage and the long distance thing didn't last long.We are both separated now living far from each other but we keep in touch with each other from time to time.she did tell me her sex drive went down because her husband did not like her wearing hoops to bed and the game she played at times.I wish I could see her for one more time I would please her she would want because she would please me right back.And it is not the bigger the hoop the bigger the whore.its how you wear them and what you do with them. The bigger the better Hoops Boobs Ass what ever they don't last for ever.

surbhi
wow awesome.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?