April 29 2024 18:03:26
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
First experience of a girl in hoops
Si
A little re-count for you of the first time i came really close to a girl wearing big hoops.

I've had a fetish for hoops since my early teens, at school basically. I think it all stemmed from the fact that my father didn't approve of ear piercing so no one in our family had pierced ears. It was also the 80's and many boys were being rebelious by getting their ear pierced so it was a cool thing at the time.
Around the time i started to be interested in girls i was also facinated with ear piercing and earrings, although i've never really wanted my own ears pierced and still haven't.
Some of the girls were having a second or 3rd hole pierced by this time and i was noticing it more and more. I guess this is what started my fetish. Girls and earrings occupied the same part of my mind so my hormones related the two.

Anyway i had a couple of casual girlfriends at school but nothing serious and certainly nothing intimate. If i think back now i'm sure one of the girls actually had 3 holes in each ear but i'm not sure as no more than 1 pair was allowed to be worn at our school. After school i moved on to further education to do my A level studies to get into University. After a couple of months i was introduced to 2 girls who where best friends by an old friend of mine. Both wore earrings (what teenage girl doesn't these days) but seemed more into studs and small dangles than anything. We became good friends and after a month or so i began dating one of the 2.
We all used to travel home after college on a bus together with many other. One evening, as usual, i met up with my girlfriend and we boarded the bus and made our way through to meet up with her friend. When we did i suddenly noticed her friend was wearing a beautiful pair of medium-large sized gold hoops. My heart leaped but i kept my composure and said nothing. We all sat down and started chatting. The next part really caught me out tho. My girlfriend asked me 'Do you like K....'s earrings?', '@err yeah there cool' i said stumbling for words and trying not to say 'OMG she looks incredible'
Nothing more was said about them tho but i decided that if my girlfriend had noticed them and commented she nmust like then.

Now, going back a few weeks i had been viviting a relative out of town and had been strolling along around the local shops when i can a cross a accessory boutique. Being male i wouldn't normally have gone inside, but my fascination with earrings, and being alone i decided i would go in and have a quick look. Well it was like a treasure trove with earings in all shapes and sizes, including some fabulous hoops. I was really drawn to them but felt strange and scared of actually picking them up or buying them. I left the store and walked around but made up my mind to go back and get them. I walked in full of purpouse, went of the the stand and picked up a pair of slim 3inch gold coloured hoops. I walked quickly to the reister and put them down. Without a word or even seeming interested the attendant put them in a bag and took my money. I left the store feeling naughty and excited. I took them home and hid them away, obviously not having a clue what i would do with them but feeling great in the knowledge they were there.

Well, after the bus trip i now had an excuse. After i got home i went to my room and got the hoops out. They were still on the card in the bag but were a little dulled as i'd had them a while. I found a cloth and gave them a good polish, thaking great care, and put them back on the card. This also showed me how girls can actually get what looks like a continuous piece of metal to go in their ears. They were very flexable and very light. I put them back into their bag and but them in my coat pocket. On monday i'll give them to her i decided.

Monday came and back to college as usual. I didn't see my girlfirend until the afternoon, and then we were with other friends, but finally we had a moment alone. I put my had in my pocket and pulled out the bag. 'I got you something at the weekend' i said. Ok so the timing wasn't true but i didn't want to seem like a wierdo. I handed he rthe bag and she apened it ad pull out the hoops. 'Oh wow they're beautiful she said' My heart skipped a beat with joy. My girlsfriend who never really wore big earrings was holding a pair of 3inch hoops and saying how much she liked them.
She gave me a kiss to say thanks and went on her way to lectures.

I didn't see her again for a couple of days as we both had different schedules. I spoke to her on wednesdsy evening on the phone and had the usual chat but she did menton 'my sister loved the earrings as well, she thinks they're really nice'

Thursday came and again i didn't se her until home time. We had planned to go to her house that evening and arranged to meet on the bus as usual. I boarded the bus alone and walked down to were i could see the back of a familiar head. I walked past and sat down facing and then she looked up. at that point i think my heart stopped! She was wearing my hoops and she looked simply incredible.

I stumbled to find words and she said hello. Her friend then chipped in 'No fair, her earrings are better than mine', my girlfriend had a smile on her face, but all i could see were the hoops. She was only a tiny girl, under 5ft, and they were brushing her shoulders.

What more can i say than i spent the entire evening mesmerised. I couldn't take my eyes off her and she seemed to like the attention although i'm sure she didn't know why.

Happily she continued to wear them regularly for the remainder of our relationship despite it ending sooner than i would have hoped

hlover
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing. Sadly I didn't find someone to share my obsession with until I was into my 20s. I can totally picture how you felt when you first saw her in those hoops, reminds me of the first time my girlfriend wore any, before I ever told her... A simply amazing memory.

Si
I never told her about my love for hoops. She seemed happy to wear them of her own accord which was great.

My wife now has hundreds of pairs of hoops. I've bought most of them for her and she's well aware of how much i love them. Sadly she's not a big fan of hoops and doesn't wear them nearly enough.
I keep buying them in the hope that, if they are there, she might just wear them.
We even have a small colection of 'Bedroom only' hoops which are the biggest hoops i've ever been able to find, and far bigger than she would ever consider wearing out.

hlover
Thankfully "bedroom only" isn't a term used in my household. My girlfriend is more than pleased to wear anything I want, anywhere, she doesn't care what others think as long as it pleases me.

The only ones she's picky about are the ones that are too heavy, as they can give her a headache if she wears them too long. But she'll still wear them for me if I beg enough Wink

andrew
My first girlfriend never used hoops, even she had holes in her ears since she was 6 years. I asked her to do so but she never did.

After that I dated a girl who used very big hoops. I remember once she have been waiting for me in one placa and when I went there I was like WOW.There she was, long brown hair and big silver hoops Smile

andrew
I have told that my wife is nit very big fan of hoops and big dangles but fewe last months have been vey promising. I bought her two pairs of huge hoops and one very big dangles and she has used these for me few times CoolWink

Where I live hoops are not very popular.
Edited by andrew on 25-12-2012 16:40

ayushiest
very romantic and wonderful

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?