April 29 2024 22:02:56
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
A guy makes the first STEP!!!!
Vigorflyer
Guys I crossed the boundary today and it was so great I had to share it with all of you!!! Today my wife went to work just as usual. I had the day off and the baby went to the baby sitters. When I finally woke up I cleaned the house and looked outside to find it slightly raining. What a day to have off I thought. Well better make it fun!!! First off I went into the bed room and just looked at my wifes hoop collection. She has over 150 pair of very small to enormous hoops. After looking at them and getting a burning feeling in my stomach i decided to put on her 6 inch hoops and wear them around. I saw the mail man come up and deliver the mail and as he was driving off I went out the door and walked about 100 feet with her hoops on in the rain to get the mail. The feeling was awesome!!! I finally got back in the house and decided I could not stop there so I went out and got in the car. I started it up and decided I was going to go some wear with her hoops on. I mean it is not everyday you see a man with 6 inch hoops in each ear! I drove for a little while and decided I need to get something to eat but I could not bring it to myself to stop with the hoops on. Finally I stopped at the local McDonalds for some food and the girl looked at me and asked what the hell are you doing. I told her I was trying to win a bet that i would not wear my wifes biggest hoops for the entire day and even out as she would. She laughed and said I have never seen any that big. I laughed and told her thanks. I could feel the color leaving from my face as I was so nervous. I drove on eating my food and decided I had to be a bit braver on this fun time I was having. I was heading for the local Wal-mart which I knew at this time of the day would not be as packed. When I arrived I walked into the store and I had everyone looking at me. I had people laughing and just saying stuff under their breath. What the heck I had fun with it. I went all over the store and noticed a BEAUTIFUL girl following me. When I headed out to the car she was still there. She stopped at the car and asked me what got me to wear something that huge in public? I told her girls are afraid to do it so I wanted to show how much I loved hoops. She agreed and pulled her hair back, and she was wearing some 4 inch hoops in both of her holes. With her hair down you could not see them. WOW is the only thing that came to mind. As I looked out the window at her she told me she had loved them for a long time and her mom hated the sight of hoops so she wore them anyway she could. She turned around to get in her car and dropped her keys in the rain. She bent over in front of me with a mini skirt on and I just happen to notice she was not wearing any underwear. She got back up and asked me if I liked that view. The only thing I could say was I was married and then we left. I had to stop one more place so I went to the local mall and walked half th mall in which no one was there. I decided to leave and went back home. When I got home my wife was already there and she looked at me and asked what I was doing. I told her having some fun. She came out and took the hoops out of my ears and put them in her first holes and she already had her 5 inch hoops in her second holes. She began to give me a blowjob in the front of the house with the hoops on after a day like this what can go wrong!!! I did it first who is next!!!!!

katy
That is so special that you share that with your wife. My hubby loves to see me in big wide hoops. I wonder what they would look like on him?

axyz
I am fascinated by your courage wearing big hoops. I would love them and I can handle. I hope that once the company to accept wearing large hoops as normal

creole
I totally agree with you, Katy! Smile

katy wrote:
That is so special that you share that with your wife. My hubby loves to see me in big wide hoops. I wonder what they would look like on him?

Edited by creole on 03-10-2011 23:39

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?