April 29 2024 20:36:04
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
Friends
Vigorflyer
One night me and my wife went to our friends house to visit for a little while. Our friend had asked us to bring some of my wifes earrings cause she wanted to redo her earring holes. We did not know what to carry over so we carried all 150 pair of my wifes hoops, dangles, and zirconias. We were watching a movie and her husband had to leave for work. After he left She asked us if we had brought the earrings. When I brought all the earrings boxes in she went crazy!At first she just went through some of them and looked at them. She finally said she wanted to just have some fun and try new things so we started with my wifes 16MM zirconias to get her holes redone. After that she looked more towards the bigger hoops and said she wanted to experience something bigger. I had grabbed a pair of 2 inch long by 1 inch wide hoops and put them on her. She had worn them for about a minute and looked at me telling me those were still small. So I grabbed a pair of 4 inch long by 1/2 inch wide hoops and put them on her. She liked these and wore them for a little while. My wife and I agreed they looked good on her. She kept looking and decided she wanted to try some more so we went to my wifes 3 1/2 inch bamboo oval hoops next. She really wanted to try on the 4 inch triangles my wife had so we put them on her. She said those were nice but way to heavy. So last but not least to finish off the experience my wife took off her 6 inch hoops and put her 4 inch triangles on. I put the 6 inch hoops in laura's ear and she went crazy. She had always made fun of my wife when she wore them and now she had them in her ears. She had gotten up and walked around looking in mirrors and shaking her head. SHe begin to pull and tug at them a little. Soon she turned to me and asked if I could work with her to make a second hole in her ear! This made me happy. After i measured for the new hole we numbed the spot and started to go to work. After a little while of working with her ears I finally got both of her second holes done she wanted to put the 6 inches back in her ear and try something big in her new second holes. I put a pair of my wifes 5 inch hoops in her second hole and she loved the combo. She just walked around pulling at both of them and shaking her head watching them in the mirror. She asked my wife if she would also put some big hoops in her second holes so my wife grabbed her 3 1/2 inch bamboo hoops for her second hole with her 4 inch triangles for her first hole. So al the rest of the night I had to look at 2 beautiful women wearing huge hoops in both of their holes. She talked to her husband about it later and he told her he did NOT like the big hoops and she was NOT to wear them again. So that lovely story comes to an end with her still wearing the smalliest hoops you have ever seen due to her husband. WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

hlover
Sounds like a great time, except for the part with the husband. Can't believe he'd say such a thing! That guy needs some sense knocked into him!

Vigorflyer
SHe has started wearing some hoops but they are still small. Hey it is a start and she probably will try again later.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?