April 29 2024 20:38:59
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
Beyond My Wildest Dreams
hlover
I just wanted to share another story, this one is an old experience from back when I was still in high school. It's a favourite memory of mine and wish I could relive it. Any names in this story have been changed, for obvious reasons.

There was a girl I had liked for many years, I think it spanned back as far as grade 6 when we first became friends. At the time we were both dorky and just teased each other a lot. At that age it was about the only way I knew to show affection, and to this day I'm sure her reciprocation was a sign that she felt the same.

However as the years went on we grew up and changed much as we did. Even by grade 8 we were totally different and almost never spoke anymore. She became more and more beautiful each day. By the time we reached high school it had reached the point where she didn't even seem to recognize me in the hall, just walked by as if I was some stranger.

By this point it was more of a sexual attraction than anything, as I didn't really "know" her anymore. But there was still that lingering child-hood crush that made it that much stronger. Vanessa had grown into a gorgeous woman and was naturally now a cheerleader who chased after football players and the like. She had long dirty blond hair, she was tall and slender with sharp facial features. And to top it all of her ass was incredible.

But still I saw her nearly every day, in the halls, at the cafeteria, in some classes (if I was lucky enough to have her in the same class). In almost ever case up until that point she had never worn earrings. Rarely I'd see her wearing a pair, but it never lasted long. I had always figured she wasn't the type. I often found myself dreaming of her putting on a pair of hoops, as even back then it drove me nuts. But back then I only saw it as a dream. Hardly any girls seemed to wear hoops around that time.

Then one day in grade 12 things took a crazy turn. I had just returned from lunch and was lingering with some friends at one of their lockers. It was a usual hangout spot for us, which I liked because it was near her locker and I'd get to catch a glimpse if I was lucky. That day I was particularly lucky.

She came wandering up the hall with a few friends and stopped at her locker. They were chatting away, and I was doing the same with my friends, trying to hide the fact that I was feasting my eyes. Another friend of hers walked up, a girl I knew who was also very cute. She was wearing a moderate sized pair of silver hoops. Although I wasn't typically too into this other girl my attention was immediately on her, as she was never the type I'd expect to see wearing such a thing.

Then I heard one of the most amazing statements ever spoken, "I love those earrings Chelsea, I think I'm going to pick up a pair of big hoops after school tonight!"

I almost fell over, I couldn't believe those words came out of Vanessa's mouth. Her in a big pair of hoops? I couldn't even begin to imagine how incredible it'd be.

I continued to listen in, from what I gathered they had all previously discussed getting some big hoops to wear, but only the one had done so thus far. To me it's always been a strange phenomena that girls make group decisions on what fashions they'll sport, but this time I was eager to hear it.

That night I could hardly sleep. The image of her wearing huge hoops was burned in my mind. I couldn't wait! Finally the next day came and I hung out in that area as much as possible. At the end of the day I caught my first glimpse glimpse, Vanessa came walking down the hall with Rebbecca, both were wearing a moderate sized pair of silver hoops. Not nearly as big as I had hoped for, but I was still speechless.

I watched their every movement, as those hoops swung back and forth in their ears. It was a sight I'll never forget. And it only continued to get better.

As the weeks went on the other girls in her group started wearing hoops as well. Before long it seemed like any popular girl in school wore them. At that time it almost became a competition. They started finding bigger and bolder pairs to wear. Every day for me was like a kid in a candy shop.

Vanessa was the more dominant and daring of the group, and wore any pair of hoops she could find. One day it'd be a long thin silver pair of hoops, the next a big thick gold pair of hoops, then the next a twisted pair of silver hoops. Every day was a thrilling adventure to me.

As time went on the other girls started wearing them less and less, and eventually Vanessa went through a phase too where she wore studs for a while (how awful). But but by the end of high school she was back to her big gorgeous hoops again. And judging by her Facebook galleries, she still loves to wear them all these years later.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?