April 29 2024 17:50:34
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
Awaking to my Dreams
hlover
I've been dating her for about six months now; she's amazing. She continues to surprise me every day with her generosity and fun loving attitude. Its the first time I've ever had a relationship go so perfectly, one dream had already come to life, and now it was time for the other.

She almost always wore earrings. It was one of the things that originally drew me to her, never a pair of hoops, but always some beautiful dangle earrings. A part of me knew that even if it hadn't yet come to the surface, a hoop loving girl lived within her, so I awaited patiently.

A woman like her is hard to come by; it's as if she lives to please me. She makes me laugh, she makes me smile, she makes me dinner. Always reminds me that if there's anything I want or need, to ask and she'll gladly do it for me.

Despite the fact that I chose to keep the thing that would drive me crazy for her a secret for now, she managed to stumble upon it all by herself. One (unusally) warm December morning she snuck into my home early and tried to awake me from my Saturday slumber.

Like every other Saturday the local Farmer's Market was open for the morning. We had fallen in the habbit of going there almost every Saturday morning and picking out our dinner for the weekend. This morning I was unusually sleepy, she ended up crawling into bed with me and we slept a few more hours. I was too tired to even open my eyes all the way and focus them, so I had not yet noticed the suprise that was waiting for me.

Noon begain to aproach, we had an hour before the market closed. As much as I was enjoying my slumber, I wanted to hit the market so I forced myself awake. She was sitting on the bed beside me, her head tilted slightly and smiling happily back at me. From her ears hung a pair of large silver hoop earrings. My heart went thud, and seemed to take a moment to start back up again.

I had dreamt this dream many times, but this time instead of vanishing as I awoke, this time it was only just beginning, and this time it was for real. We spent the next couple of hours wandering through the market, then a few other stores and stops around town. The whole time I couldnt keep my eyes off her.

We stopped for lunch at one of our usual diners. As we waited for our food I admired her every turn of her head, hoping I'd catch a glimpse of those hoops dangling from her lobes. Her hair covered them well, so it was only a shimmer her and there. Every so often she'd tilt her head as she spoke and I'd get a prolonged view. They were a little smaller than I would hope to see, but they were long enough to swing back and forth in her ears as she moved.

When we finished our lunch we began to head for home. I found myself slipping off into a day dream, dreaming of our afternoon together. For that I will let you use your own imagination. To this day she still remembers that Saturday afternoon, often questioning what got into me that day. Perhpaps soon I will work up the courage to tell her just what it was. Perhaps another day she will randomly decide to wear those gorgeous hoops again.

Seduceme
That sounds supernice..A girl i like and i will meet soon wears big hoop earrings very often. She knows that i like itSmile
I have also told here that i like when women wear wide belts.Pfft

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?