April 29 2024 22:35:21
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
A Dream Come True
hlover
I recently worked up the courage to confide in my girlfriend about my obsession with hoops. Much to my surprise not only did she accept my fetish, but went far beyond that and told me that if it's hoops I want, then it's hoops I'll get.

Since then she's been wearing hoops every day, and expanding her collection. I even had the pleasure of taking her out shopping for earrings, took her to a fashion store where they have all sorts of deals on jewelry. Ended up buying her 5 pairs of hoops that afternoon, as the day went on she modeled the various pairs for me, driving me crazy until I couldn't take it anymore.

Never thought I'd find a girl this special ...

temporaryFetish
Sounds great. Wink

I'm curious, now that your dream come true, if your fetish with hoops will diminuish or disappear and your feelings will discover some new point of view ( new fetish? maybe), which you never tought about.

I've been always fascinated with this fetish phenomenon.

hlover
Well, it's been close to two months now since I've told her. My interest in hoops hasn't diminished at all. By now we've built up her collection quite extensively, she probably has a dozen and a half pairs by now. We found a store that has a deal that will sell the cheaper ones for 10 for $10, or the better ones for 3 for $12, often a pack will come with three pairs in it of varying sizes.
Every time she comes over I'm anxious to see what pair she's wearing, hoping its something new that I haven't seen before. I honestly dont see this fetsih going away, its been a part of me since I was a small child.

Remo
The fetish doesn't go neither fade. I'm 56 and continos stronger than ever.

LoveLobes
Great post hlover! bet you thought all your birthdays and christmas' had come at once!!

hlover
Yup, things were really good for a while. Unfortunately that relationship ran its course and I haven't seen her for for almost two years now. By the time we broke up I'd say she owned about 50-60 pairs of hoops, though many were lost or broken along the way. The really sad part is she probably has not worn a pair since we split up, possibly even tossed them in the garbage long ago... Sad

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?