April 23 2024 12:15:17
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
Essence of female style
Pulsar
Why i love hoop earrings? I love it by women. I'm male. I love female style, female look by women and I think some people have forget it what is it. (Sorry for my english, it's not my domestic language.)
For me exists more signs of classic female beautiful look, as black sleeveless dresses or tops and more others, lot of earrings types too. Hoop earrings are here especially wonderful, so sexy wonderful but other are too fantastic, lot to say, maybe not today...

Of course my dream is too to touch ear with it by beautiful woman, I think it's logic. And when I can not to do it (public place, and i not know a woman - it's only good! More emotion. When we become all easy in our life - then this all hot emotions can be lost!

I love beauty of women, female energy, when woman is a woman. This is beauty and colours of life for women and men, for both sexes.

And what I think about wearing hoop earrings by men? I'm open man and not conservative. Personally I dislike conservatism, i'm for freedom. When you like it - do it. But from other side. - I will personally not to wear any earrings hoop or others. No! For me very personally its female energy like plus and minus, man and woman. And when in some questions we - men and woman are different, the life is IMO more colourful, better not lose this!

mwiley38

Pulsar wrote:
I love beauty of women, female energy, when woman is a woman. This is beauty and colours of life for women and men, for both sexes.

I definitely agree with this part right here! Female energy is a very alluring force for both women and men. It can be a bit intimidating since some men aren't used to this energy, but beyond that factor, it can be one of the most exciting forces in the universe. Hoop earrings contribute to that energy due to their association with boldness, self-expression, and freedom - the traits that bring out the best parts of human nature Smile!

Pulsar
Of course. Mostly we think about it all not everyday, but it's true. This is great, fantastic energy. And her expression - so beautiful...

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?