· Newest Member: ExVoid
RSS Feeds
Articles Blog Downloads Forums News Web Links
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Other Accessories » Necklaces
 Print Thread
necklaces can be sexy
Miss Behaving
i think they complete a look and are a must for wearing a dress and going out some place nice for dinner with a hot date!! i love when a boy sees my necklace and asks to touch it....and if he's cute enough i'll let him touch it and look at it.......but i kno what he's really looking at!!!!! lol Wink
The best way to behave is to MISBEHAVE! Wink
http://mysticalcoven.com/forum.php
Pulsar
Hi! I'm too new member here and because i like discuss - here my comment. Sorry for my english.
This about you write is wonderful exciting and beautiful experience. I wish it for all people when only possible...
Hoop earrings its for me not some pure abstract but its wonderful part of wonderful female style. As other types of earrings too. I agree with you. Dress, necklace, evening atmosphere , this is it! Lot of people have forget what is true beauty, style of true woman... I think its very easy to be free of all and not think about this details, but then we only have lost lot of pleasures in our life!
I love black sleeveless dresses by women.
Naturally i love shining hoop earrings. But not only hoop...
And very personally, when you write about necklaces - i like by women especially sleeveless turtlenecks and this type dresses, also shining necklace is not in naked skin but in black or other color clothing. And for contrast beautiful arms are fully bare. Do you like this variant too?

Sorry when I were not frequently answer, im not everyday connect.

I wish you lot of nice evenings!Wink
Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.