March 28 2024 23:43:43
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Hoop Fashion
 Print Thread
Hair up or down
Rowan
Do prefer your hair up or down with hoop earrings?

Si
Either tbh. Up is great for presenting and makes for a dramatic look. Down is more sultry and i find it rather exciting when you see a large hoop peaking from behind a curtain of hair

hlover
I find not many women can pull of the "hair up" look, and many of my friends agree. That being said it can be nice to see a girl with her hair up when she's wearing big hoops, it always sucks when you catch a girl wearing hoops and you can't even see them through all of her hair. All in all, I'm just happy to see her wearing hoops Grin

gold_earrings
up is best for maximum earring viewage! Smile

LHJ
I think that "hair down" looks best. And hoops big enough to stick out from the hair... Then when she notices that you are looking at her, she pulls her hair behind her ears, displaying her hoops fully.

Robert Likeglass
Up or back in a pony tail, large hoops, tweeked (poking straight out to the sides) will get my heart rate "up" Shock

btw, Anybody see the pic of Jenni Farley in huge hoops in the Star Magazine? Turns out poor on scan so I am hoping the original pic shows up on the internet. (May 24 edition)

andrew

Si wrote:
Either tbh. Up is great for presenting and makes for a dramatic look. Down is more sultry and i find it rather exciting when you see a large hoop peaking from behind a curtain of hair

That´s the way Smile

larissa
I agree a hundred percent with LHJ. And, yes, I'm always pulling my hair behind my ear Pfft

LHJ wrote:
I think that "hair down" looks best. And hoops big enough to stick out from the hair... Then when she notices that you are looking at her, she pulls her hair behind her ears, displaying her hoops fully.

terryhoops
For me it has to be hair up, it makes me go weak at the knees just thinking about it !

Vigorflyer
I love to see my wife walking out to get in the van with her hair pulled back in a pony tail and her 5 or 6 inch hoops on. She sometimes wears both 5 and 6 inch hoops with her hair pulled back and it drives me crazy. She knows it and she loves messing with me :-)

SilverHoopLover
What can also be nice is if she ties most of her hair up but just lets some tassles down, and the hoops showing through.

But yeah either way is cool.

Vigorflyer
For me this question depends on what she will be wearing....

1. Hairup if she is wearing 4 inch plain hoops or smaller. This also includes multiple hoops smaller than 4 inches.

2. Hair down if she is wearing 5 inch hoops or larger. I just enjoy the sight of a huge 5 or 6 inch hoops poking through a ladies hair style. Sort of a teaser for me and I must look closer to really see what she has one.

3. Either way if she is wearing thicker hoops or bamboo style hoops. My wife wears her bamboo style hoops both ways. I like her hair up when she wears them simply because they are closer to 3 inch but they are heavy and hang forward in her ears.

That is just my opinion about the issue.

Eric

ayebece

Vigorflyer wrote:
I love to see my wife walking out to get in the van with her hair pulled back in a pony tail and her 5 or 6 inch hoops on. She sometimes wears both 5 and 6 inch hoops with her hair pulled back and it drives me crazy. She knows it and she loves messing with me :-)

Please post pictures or videos of your wife wearing her 5 or 6 inch hoops, with her hair pulled back. I also love women wearing hoop earrings with hair up or pulled back to show the hoops full glory and earlobes working and stretching doing their best to carry the large hoops. Smile

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?