April 16 2024 14:02:30
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
why I like to wear hoop earrings? I am a boy!
boy24
i am 4cm large wear gold hoop earrings in both ears. Anyone else have this difficulty?
I love my hoop earrings! What do you think?

gorrino
I'm a boy and I would like to wear big hoops someday. I don't know.. some people says that it's for women and men who wear them are gay. I don't think so.

Think on pirates. They used to wear big hoops and they were the most dangerous and rude men, so i think it's a fashion question, and not something about sexuality. So don't be afraid and wear them. Grin

sweetboy3k
Yes ofcourse.. i am also wearing 6cm hoop earrings in home. but outside i am not feel comfortable.. thats it.. but we have to enjoy the hoop fetish.. i luv it...

Remo
Don't worry if you are or not gay. That´s not the issue. I'm not, and I have the same fetish. I don't know what phicologists said. For me is OK/NORMAL/RIGHT/CORRECT. ALL maight luv earrings. Women, men, boy and adults. Why male NO? Is a barbaric thing male with holes in the ears? If its a barbaric custom, is for women too. I wear a small 2cm hoop in my left pierced lobe, only at home. BUT when my wife isn't at home, because she doesn´t like see me wearing. Time to time I use a tinny stud, the nose piercing type, (its very little noticeable) when i am in hollidays. I dont regret to do it. Men have the RIGHT to LUV them, and I DO.

terryhoops
Have both ears pierced and normally wear small hoops all the time, but around the house sometimes wear the wife's 4 inch hoops, she wasn't sure the first time I tried them, but she's cool now.

Solitude_best_metalcore
Why did you change yourself for the people? you do not mess up, wear what you want.
Start with a video on YouTube, not to hear the opinion, and to spread the fetish, there will be those who will walk with them, and others will catch up.
Edited by Solitude_best_metalcore on 20-04-2013 08:01

roshnikhanna
Don't worry if you are or not gay. That´s not the issue.

DuckingSick

roshnikhanna wrote:

Don't worry if you are or not gay. That´s not the issue.
yeah you are right

ayushiest
NOTHING, there's no denying that they look great.

Dpierce
I love wearing big hoops in my first holes, usually wear 4” or larger. Like it if their a bit bolder and adds some weight to my lobes. In my other holes i mostly wear 1” hoops.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?