April 19 2024 14:38:31
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Hoop Fashion
 Print Thread
The biggest size of hoops
gorrino
I would like to know (and if u have any pics of people wearing them, please post some), which is the biggest hoop size that u can find. Wink

Thanks,
Gor

Vigorflyer
I have found what I believe to be the largest produced hoops out there. I ran across them on Ebay months back and I have attached the link to the site and pictures of them. They are 6 inches in diameter. My wifes came to her about 6 3/4 inches. She got the silver pair.

http://www.belowcostcloseouts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SS6HOOPE

Check them out and please buy some and share them.

LHJ
Six inches (150 mm) must be about the biggest it gets, or you would have to wear your arms through them :-P

I did not really get what you meant with the reference. I thought you said you bought your pair on Ebay? But this site sells them from the shelf? Pity that you cannot really see the earrings in the pictures. It says "click on the photos for larger view", but it does not seam to work for me.

BTW, I did not get the sentence about your wife and 6 3/4. Did you say that the pair you bought where bigger than 6 " ?

Vigorflyer
I did buy my wifes hoops from Ebay. The lady that runs this store first aired them on Ebay a few years ago and I got my wife 2 pairs. When we got them and I measured them they were a little bigger than 6 inches. The metal stretches a little bit and well I helped them a little bit also. These are Sterling Silver plated and beautiful.

Eric

Si
It's definatly worth sending them and email. I did and i'm the proud owner of all 3 of their largest sizes, those being 4, 5 and 6 inches and believe me they are HUGE! They are really nice people and did me a good deal. I haven't given them to my girlfriend yet as, although she likes her hoops, she still considers 3 inch hoops massive, so a pair of 6 inchers would be a big shock. (she never wore hoops before i introduced her to them and now she wears them all the time, she even got her ears pierced twice more so she can wear more pairs)

kabaq
6 inch must be top point for hoop fetish. Most of them (not interested in as fetish) would find this size weird. But to be honest the best looking I have ever seen. Especially it looks sexier when a lady who has short hair wear 6 inch.
Edited by kabaq on 30-04-2010 14:31

Si
They told me they had them made specially. The thing was they thought they had ordered 6 inches around, not across! When they arrived they were quite shocked but decided to try and sell them anyway. Apparently they have sold really well as there are 'hoop clubs' that buy them. I wonder who they could be talking about.... Wink

ayushiest
They look gorgeous in that picture! I think the elegant updo makes the hoops look really classy.

magiczorro123
7 inch hoop earrings (18cm)

https://imgur.com/a/LpvR6uj/

never found anything as big as this so i had to make them myself with wire. Smoking Queen Alina, there are lots of pics and vids of her with large hoop earrings.

In case anyone has some bigger earrings, i'm interested to see them!

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?