April 29 2024 21:50:39
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
Getting Intimate With Hoops
LoveLobes
Fond Memory of mine, is the time i found wearing hoops a sexual experience!! (I'll try and make this as clean as i can)

I must have been about 17, i always liked the feel of wearing earrings, they way they sat in my lobes, and the self-confidence it brought me, but i will never forget the first time they turned me on!

An ex-boyfriend of mine wanted to try a few new things, dress up games etc.. He had a bit of a Hoop fetish, he always used to comment on my hoops and say how nice i looked and that he found it very sexy.

This particular day we were lounging around in his parents house all alone. He asked me if he could put some earrings on me?? ok i said, he opened my jewellery box and took out 3 pairs of massive silver hoops, i think they were about 4 inches each. He then proceeded to gently insert the earrings into my holes, well i dont know what came over me, but that was it, i was so aroused by this, within 20 seconds all clothing had come off and there was just me, him and the massive hoops! i found it so sexual that he was interting my earrings, tugging them gently and rocking the hoops backward and forwards in my holes, i loved it. Well the sex was amazing that day!! Shame the relationship didnt last long, but what an experience!!. i could have asked for anything that day and would have got it by the expression on his face!! My Fondest Hoop MemoryGrin

hlover
Thanks for sharing, it's nice to know us guys aren't the only ones who get aroused by hoop play.

My one ex, who I had shared my love of hoops with, used to love it when I picked out what she wore before we went out. I always saved the earrings for last, and quite often she'd get me to put them in for her. This part of it seemed to arouse her, and like you she did mention it was something to do with the way I did it so gently. Unfortunately, that relationship died off too. So I have no one to wear hoops for me these days Sad

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?