April 27 2024 04:48:22
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Other Earrings » Ear Piercing
 Print Thread
My Ear Piercing Story
LoveLobes
I always wanted to have my ears pierced several times as a youngster, i think i was growing up in the 80's/early 90's seeing the likes of madonna and pop bands wearing lots of earrings.

I think i was about 10 when i got my first set done at my local hairdressers, i wasnt that nervous, more excited. I remember sitting there in the chair with the hairdresser saying "it wont hurt" and "you will look so pretty" huh.. reassuring words!! Snap and 2 minutes later there i am with holes in my ears! i was good and kept my ears clean, i remember my mum brought me my first pair of hoop, small gold ones, i wore those for a couple of years until i reached being a teenager.

You must take into account the fashion at the time, theres me in my baggy jeans and tight top, mid-drift on display, ponytail etc. etc listening to likes of Kylie & Jason and loving Neighbours to TV! ha ha. Thought to myself, i want my ear pierced again, so of i go to the shopping centre with my two friends, heading straight towards the shop "cant quite remember the name - like a clairs", we go in there i remeber i got voted to go first!! thanks girls.. I picked out some diamond effect studs. Sitting in the chair, i remeber thinking im going to look so good!. The lady placed the gun over my lobes and snap! there i was i was with 2 more holes in my ears, i do recall my ears burning slightly and going a funny red/pinkish colour!! my two friends then promptly went and got the same, two extra holes in their ears. We were all so proud thinking we were great!!

I did think to my self, i love the way my ears feel, so i announced to my friends "im going to get a third set of holes". Gasp!! they didnt want to get anymore, one friend i remember saying she wasnt not even allowed a second piercing!! oh dear, a bit late for that, as it turned out her mum went mad, grounded her and made her take them out!! My parents we're cool, the said i can have multiple earrings but no tattoos!!

So there is me back in the chair, same set of diamond effect studs picked out again, swabbed, marked and snap again!!, i left the shop with slightly stinging red ear lobes, buit i didnt care, i loved the way they looked and felt, i put my hoops back in the first holes and proudly showed off my new array of earrings!!

Fast forward about 2 years, theres me 16 years old, slightly older and wiser!! I was at college and was studying leisure & tourism. My friend was at also at college doing a beauty therapy course. We often went round each others houses, messing around, the usual. She said to me "can i pierce you ears?", errrm.. "yes why not" was my reply. She sat me down, took the professional approach, "right what im going to do is......." blah blah blah, yea been though all this before!! just get on with it. I looked in the mirror, my lobe was already full, so i agreed to have one just where the lobe meets the cartlidge. Snap again, there i was, now with 4 holes in each ear. I have been very lucky as all my piercings are in line and symmetrical, i've never had any problems with them.

To this day i still love looking at my decorated ears, and like playing with my earrings in my ears. I dont always wear earrings in all my holes, but do sometimes! my favourite combination is Large hoop, Medium hoop, Small Hoop, sparkly stud. I must have accumulated about 50 pairs of hoops, ranging from small to gigantic and lots of dangles and studs.

I'd had some fun while wearing my earrings, but those stories are for another day.

Im proud to have multi-pierced ears and not ashamed to show them off.

I hope you all have enjoyed my "blast from the past"

hlover
Thanks for sharing! Always nice to hear a woman's story about her journey to becoming a hoop wearer. Especially one who wears many hoops Grin

LoveLobes wrote:
To this day i still love looking at my decorated ears, and like playing with my earrings in my ears. I dont always wear earrings in all my holes, but do sometimes! my favourite combination is Large hoop, Medium hoop, Small Hoop, sparkly stud. I must have accumulated about 50 pairs of hoops, ranging from small to gigantic and lots of dangles and studs.

I'm glad you change it up, rather than going with the same look all the time. From a guy's perspective, it's always exciting when you just never know what a girl is going to wear into work/school the next day. Even the most beautiful pair of hoops can get boring if a girl wears them every day. Sounds like you're doing a good job of keeping all the guys in your life on their toes!

gold_earrings
you sound like julie_h

hoopnut
I love stories like this! More of you ladies should write about your experiencesWink

LoveLobes
Im glad you like the story, i wish a few more members would share some experiences!! Do you like ear piercing as well as hoops?? Pfft

creole
Thanks for sharing, LoveLobes! Smile

hoopnut

LoveLobes wrote:
Im glad you like the story, i wish a few more members would share some experiences!! Do you like ear piercing as well as hoops?? Pfft

The two kind of go togather for me. After all, no ear piercing; no hoops.

creole
I wish a few more members (ladies) would share some experiences!! :)

ayushiest
Very nice story, Thanks...

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?