April 29 2024 18:55:03
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Fond Memories
 Print Thread
www.hoop-lovers.com
andrew
I found this site two days ago. It is very strange to find out that there are so many men who like girls using hoops. I have liked girls wirh hoops so many years and couldn´t believe that there ary other like me.

Internet is amazing.

Women aged 20-30 years with long hair and hoops are Smile

LHJ
Now I am confused. It seems that www.hoop-lovers.com is identical to www.hoopfetish.com but with a different banner? What is the deal?

hlover
hoop-lovers.com is the SFW version Wink

LHJ
What is SFW? Looked at Wikipeda but did not get any smarter. Why having two versions with the same content?

stormcrow
i think its the version with no adult content... but what the abbreviation sfw means *shrug*

hlover
SFW = Safe for Work
NSFW = Not Safe for Work (Adult)

LHJ
So for a forum like this, it means that some posts/pictures are not shown on the "safe" site, and that content appears later there, so that it can be moderated?

Then I wonder what could be dangerous for children here. Not that there is very much violence or scary pictures? Oh, maybe some pictures that are too sexy...

Still they seem to be quite identical at the time being...

Best,

hlover
Content will show up at the same time on each site, its just certain content wont make it onto hoop-lovers.com. And when I say adult I don't mean stuff that's going to *harm* children I'm talking about nudity.

But yes they are very much identical. I still havent fully separated both sites as I havent had much free time.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?