Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
Why I Love BIG Hoop Earrings:
salsera
Why I love BIG hoop earrings:

1 - They are sexy!!

2 - They give the illusion you are a little more put together than you actually are. This is because earrings are like icing on a cakeR30;not only did that girl get dressed, but she took the time to coordinate an actual outfit, as evidenced by accessories. (Little do they know I havent washed my hair in three days!)

3 - Ive gotten used to it and quite frankly I feel a little naked without them.

4 - Ive inherited an abnormally large head from my Japanese heritage, (this has been confirmed by several loved ones ... yeah, my family is real sensitive like that Smile Thus I have a special need to wear large earrings which help dwarf my head size closer to that of an average human being.

5 - Sometimes I like to pretend Im high maintenance, (then I remember I live paycheck to paycheck as a part time PE teacher)
People notice them, and I freely admit I love to be the center of attention.

6 - They can dress up any outfil, literally. Jeans, t-shirts, sweats, the possibilities are endless.

7 - Bigger is better!

8 - They exude confidence. Whether or not Im lacking self esteem, other people are inevitable thinking.... wow, that girls earrings are ridiculously large, what makes her think she can pull that off? She must be really confident. Okay, they're probably really thinking...that would really hurt if one of those got snagged on her backpack and ripped through her earlobe...but what can I say??? I live on the edge!

Well folks, that about sums it up, if you have any further questions about my personal mannerisms, habits, quirks, or just life with an abnormally large head feel free to ask.
Edited by salsera on 12-06-2009 18:19

creole
WinkWelcome to our club! Could you give us some details about the first experiences of your bearing earrings large hoop? At what age did you started to wear these earrings?
Edited by creole on 13-06-2009 13:29

tttgrw
Could you post a pic of urself?? Also, what is ur msn address??

Solitude_best_metalcore
look beautiful, sexy and excite, like most if they jump.

ayushiest
sexy looks use to big hoops.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?