May 07 2024 17:45:09
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Other Earrings » Dangles
 Print Thread
Dangles are good too
Madison
I love hoops but dangles are a turn on too! I love to wear the ones with a shepard hook so when you look at my ear you can see it is pierced. I love to be able to see the hole and feel the thin metal sway in my holes.

Seduceme
Wooow..that sounds very sexy..I think its so sexy to see when a womans earlobes are wiggling when a dangling earring moves in itSmile
I would love to talk with you..do you have msn?
My msn is: matthiasransheim@hotmail.com

You can add me if you wantSmile

Robert Likeglass
Long dangles are great as long as they don't cover the lobe. I really like to see that they are pierced and a part of her. The interaction helps define that. And besides, it's just fun to watch Smile

eksbetsc
new to the sitehttp://mohicanman.synthasite.com anyone have opinions about these?

andrew

Madison wrote:
I love hoops but dangles are a turn on too! I love to wear the ones with a shepard hook so when you look at my ear you can see it is pierced. I love to be able to see the hole and feel the thin metal sway in my holes.

Sounds good Smile

Madisonshoops
I am wearing a 4 inch dangle now with a lever back. Pulling on them is easy with lever backs. Love the way they feel.

Sandi
I like wearing them too - I've got ones up to five inches long! And it's really great feeling them tug on my lobes as they're swinging about as I move....

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?