April 25 2024 13:37:35
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
Hey Boys!
Madison
I have been on this site on and off for over a year and I must say that in the past I had been embarrassed about my fetish. When I read through this site, many women do not understand what you mean when you say, describe how you feel wearing hoops. I only have one piercing in each ear now, but I love the weight of the hoop and I love feeling the metal in my ear and I love sex wearing hoops!

mwiley38
Hey! I'm glad to hear that you're proud of your hoops and not afraid to say it. I read your little story in one of the forums. I definitely would love to be part of that fantasy Wink. Well, since you enjoy hoops so much, I guess you wouldn't mind if I asked you to describe you're first experience wearing a pair of hoops. How did you feel having those things hang from your earlobe and sway in the air? From the sound of things, it must've been a welcoming experience Smile

hlover
I dont think its just girls who dont understand. I would never tell any of my guy friends about my fetish as I'm sure they wouldnt understand. So that's why I built this site!

Madisonshoops
Even though I am a girl, and pierced ears are normal. I was afraid to have them. I guess because I had this fetish, I was embarrassed to be seen in them. Therefore, the first time I wore hoops I ejoyed them in private by piercing my own ears (many times) and then letting them close up. However, the first time was sure a lot of fun! I examined my ears and marked with a pen where I wanted my holes. Cleaned the area and took the hoop and pushed it through the lobe. I repeated it on the other side. I could not believe my eyes. My ears ears were pierced. The metal from the hoop felt so heavy on my ears. Oh my goodness did I love that pulling, heavy, slightly painful feeling. The earring must have been about a one inched. That entire day I looked at myself in the mirror, went outside to feel the breeze pull my ear, and relished each moment until I took it out of my ears until the next piercing.

fly42
I'm so glad I found this site too! When I see a girl in big hoop earrings it really drives me wild. I thought maybe it was just me, but now I know its not just me.

It's been really cool to see that women have the fetish for wearing them. I've never heard that before but now I look ay women in big hoops just a little differently.

Let your freak flag fly everyone!

creole
I am a married man. It is since always that when I meet a woman carrying to his lobes of hoop earrings, I like to look at it to admire it :). I made gift with my wife three pairs of earrings of broad circles, which it carries with pleasure and I like to help it to change them.

Before our marriage, my wife carried only the “dormeuses ones” or many “studs”. After the birth of my first child, I made him a gift: hoop earrings, an inch in diameter, which rained to him and which it carried with pleasure. Then, by time, I made him gift of other earrings of circle of larger diameters, 3 centimetres, 5 centimetres…

I omitted to specify that it has only one piercing in each lobe. Excuse me, please, of my english :(.
Edited by creole on 17-03-2009 03:54

creole
Me, I do not have the ear lobes pierced and, in my opinion, the port of the earrings it is a female fashion. Just as my job the port of the earrings would not allow me. But one the tastes, isn't this does not discuss?
Edited by creole on 10-03-2009 10:21

creole
I'm now looking for some large hoops for my wife.;)

creole
The week which has just passed, I succeeded in to make a gift has my wife: a broad pair hoop earrings silver, 6 centimetres in diameter, by which she was well delighted.

stormcrow
Congratulations... (where are the pictures Wink)...

longhairboi
The best part of wearing my big hoops is feeling the move around when I walk. I also love feeling the weight of them and seeing them peek thru my long hairSmile
Any other guys feel this way about their earrings??

Solitude_best_metalcore
I am a man, like wearing them feel good, especially when they jump.

roshnikhanna
Cong... enjoy

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?