April 26 2024 01:11:49
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Hoop Fashion
 Print Thread
Ears more or less suited for hoops
LHJ
Ears come in many different shapes, and I can understand (girls) choosing not to wear hoops do so because they feel that hoops don't look good in their ears, even if they like the looks of hoops on others?

As a hoop lover, I find that there seldom is a case where hoops don't look good. But I suspect that some of those that have ears "flat" against the head feel that hoops (especially big ones) are "protruding" too much (toe out).

Any thoughts?

thedirector
I totally agree with what you say.

And I find round lobes much more attractive, especially when they are pierced in just the right place, nice and centrally.

Large hoops do look much better when running roughly parallel, rather than splaying outwards. Plus of course they swing more freely, which is always good.

Si
I don'tthink the shape of the ear matters really, just as long as she has it pierced and wears her hoops Smile

I understand what you say about the hoops sticking out but think that the bigger the hoops the less the seem to stick out as the overall size and affect detrats from how they sit. The sticking out effect seems more noticable when multiple pairs are worn.

Robert Likeglass
I actually like the "sticking out" I think its more dramatic!

Madisonshoops
I always thought that my ears would look horrible pierced. However a boyfriend encouraged me to get it done after high school. I will write a story about that later. LOL Anyway, I was worrying for nothing. My ears look great with earrings. I am now thinking about a second piercing but am not sure. I want to be classy but sexy. Any help is appreciated,

Robert Likeglass
Most large diameter hoops will lay flat. The earlobe is generally soft enough to allow the hoop to lay the way it wants. I still like it when they do end up getting "tweaked" and sticking straight out! Wink Its just so dramatic and "in your face" ! A hoop lover's dream Cool

hlover
I love that too... lol

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?