April 25 2024 04:23:57
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Hoop Fashion
 Print Thread
Graduated Hoops for multiple piercings! TO DIE FOR!
amishpunk
Ok, I love graduated hoops on a girl. So for me 3 is a must... IE, 3 piercings per ear or more and then earrings that graduate down in size up the ear. Some people say 4 and 6 piercings per ear isn't good cause of even numbers...screw that! 4 is awesome! I dunno...I love piercings in general but I always felt if a girl had her ears pierced multiple times as opposed to just once that meant she had a little more edge to her and she may have a little more spark or spunk to her life....it also always left me thinking....

What else might she have pierced?!?!?

What are your thoughts?

# piercings per ear you like...Graduated Hoops?

Si
Always prefered odd numbers. 1 is borring, 2 is much too common, at 3 it starts to get interesting. I still prefer odd numbers as i think it looks nicer but yes 4 or 6 is still awesome.
I love the graduated look as well, it's one of my favorite things. I've seen a few girls recently wearing several hoops the same size. If they are large enough they have beautiful movement and i love to watch they way they all move independantly.

hlover
I also love the look of 3 or even just 2 large hoops in each ear. Anything beyond 3 is too much in my opinion though.

Beyerman
Ok, this is a debate, so I'll give my opinion.
I only like when a girl has only one big hoop per ear. 2 hoops are still OK but this is not what I prefer.
I really don't like more than 2 hoops per ear, it is kind of "too much" for me. I really don't know why, but I really hate pics of girls wearing 7 or 8 small hoops per ear. I find those girl very unattractive

For me the best is one hoop per ear, definitely. But the bigger the hoops are, the best it is, definitely too. Smile

sarah
Yeah, I tend to go for just one large hoop. I have three holes in each ear, but I only ever wear one pair of large hoops and leave the other holes empty (or even wear small studs!). Sorry boys - I just don't like the way it looks, and definitely not on me, it might suit some girls. If I do wear multiple hoops, it's three small ones per ear. I do like what you've called the 'graduated' look for small hoops though - so starting with, say, a 1.5 cm one and working down with a 1.2 and a 1.0 or thereabouts (haven't got a ruler handy to measure them).

What a disappointment to the serious hoop fetishists, I know... but it gets worse - I sometimes wear only studs or even no earrings at all (though that's rare, I tend to have at least one small pair of hoops in because I like having something to fidget with!). I'm not actually that keen on large hoops anyway - I tend to go more for the medium-to-large dangly (hook-type) numbers!

kat
I like 3 in each ear and I like 2 hoops and a stud or just 1 pair of big wide hoops.
I also do like body piercings and have several myself. It adds to my personality.Wink

belinda1986

sarah wrote:
I like having something to fidget with

Smile I know what you mean.

kat
So true.

LoveLobes
I love the graduated look, symmetrical always best!! i wear thick Silver hoops, large ones in the first holes, medium in the second and slightly smaller in the third holes. Its a great look, sometimes a small diamond stud in the 4th holes, although i dont always use them holes ( i think they are a bit high up my ear), i'll try and upload a picture, see what you all think.

hlover
You're my kind of girl!

This style is something I very rarely see, but it has always been my favourite Grin

LoveLobes
Thank you hlover, I think its more popular in the UK to see the graduated look, me and my friends will often wear lots of hoops, but it does seem to be fading out!! not sure why, if you look at some fashion / beauty magazines none of the models wear more than one set of earrings!! why?? Lets all wear lots of hoops in our ears!! x

hlover
I've heard that its more popular in the UK. Here I've seen it maybe done by at most 2 girls in my entire life.

Perhaps its time to move? Wink

LoveLobes
Really?? only twice. The UK girls love it, most girls have more than one piercing in their ears, and most of them wear Hoops! hlover i think you should come to the UK!! Grin

hoopnut
I really like the look of triple-pierced ears. (Three in each lobe) For me that's perfect! I had a girlfriend who was the greatest AND she wears big hoops. She had three piercings in each lobe plus her cartalige and bellybotton. In addition to being a hoop wearer she's the coolest person ever!!! We were SO in love!!! However, she left me:'( Since we've been broke up, she's let her third holes closeSad She has also pierced her nose.
Edited by hoopnut on 03-12-2009 17:11

brian23
triplne pierced ears rock Smile my girlfriend has them triple pierced and wears big hoop in first hole than 2 diamond studs next to it. couldnt get any sexier

LoveLobes
Poor Hoopnut, dont worry im sure there is a girl out there for you with lots of ear piercings and thats will wear hoops for you again. My ears are pierced 4 times and i love the look!! i agree brian couldnt get any sexier! xx

andrew

brian23 wrote:
triplne pierced ears rock Smile my girlfriend has them triple pierced and wears big hoop in first hole than 2 diamond studs next to it. couldnt get any sexier

Agree. I am jeaulouss Sad

hypnohoops
triple pierced or more is very sexy.

LoveLobes
Quite agree Hypnohoops!!

mybook
[deleted by moderator]
Edited by hlover on 10-03-2010 05:18

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?