April 25 2024 12:06:01
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
Hoops at the workplace
mwiley38
Has everyone had experiences when wearing hoops on the job (women) or with anyone wearing them (men)?

gothmandave
I work in retail in an area that has a lot of Hispanic people and a large percentage of them are large hoop wears, needless to say I enjoy my job! Also one of the girls I work with often wears large heart hoops.

Si
I visit lots of offices daily and only ever see small hoops being worn. I think it's Business dress thing.
My friend is a hair stylist and the girls at the salon are always wearing big earrings, often huge hoops, and are mostly multi pierced. 1 Girl once wore big hoops in all 4 of her hole, now that was an amazing site, and she didn't seem to realise that it's very unusual to see something like that, she just tought she was being 'edgy with her style'. As you can imagine i like to visit my friend a lot Wink

belinda1986
I prefer to wear large hoops in my lower piercings only and lil' studs in the rest. Sorry, I always seem to start a huge argument here when I say the 'S' word. Sad

Recently I tried 3 pairs of identical large silver tube earrings together. I've never done that before. It felt Ok, but the sound they made when they swung together was irritating. If it wasn't for that I would have probably kept with them. But I went back to my usual way.

Wink

B
x

hlover
Glad you finally tried wearing 3 hoops in each ear, even if it was only the once Grin

Si
It's a shame you found it irritating B, I bet they looked good.
I've always like the sound earrings make when they touch as they sway in a womans ear.

May be you should start with 2 pairs and work up to 3 so you notice it less?

mwiley38

Si wrote:
I visit lots of offices daily and only ever see small hoops being worn. I think it's Business dress thing.
My friend is a hair stylist and the girls at the salon are always wearing big earrings, often huge hoops, and are mostly multi pierced. 1 Girl once wore big hoops in all 4 of her hole, now that was an amazing site, and she didn't seem to realise that it's very unusual to see something like that, she just tought she was being 'edgy with her style'. As you can imagine i like to visit my friend a lot Wink

I can understand people at the workplace placing restrictions on large hoops. However, I do recall a co-worker wearing a pair of large silver hoops. The thing was that they were covered by her long straight hair. In addition to that, another co-worker who was average looking at best walk into the office one day wearing some medium sized hoops and she looked HOT! Nobody really had a problem with it because most of my co-workers were laid-back. But that last story is just another example of how a pair of hoops can physically transform an average-looking female into a beauty.

kat
All the girls I work with wear big hoops. I like big wide hoops myself. I like the movement on my ears with wide hoops.

mwiley38

kat wrote:
All the girls I work with wear big hoops. I like big wide hoops myself. I like the movement on my ears with wide hoops.

Wide hoops are nice as long as they aren't outrageously huge (i.e. larger than your face). I bet they garner you some attention at your job and a lot more whenever you're out with your friends. Has anyone ever complimented you on your earrings?

kat
All the girls I work with are hispanic and love big bold hoops. Mine fit in nicely and lots of compliments from everyone.Smile

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?