May 08 2024 09:12:49
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
Its so sexy with silver hoop earrings:)
Seduceme
I think silver hoop earrings are sexy on a girl when they are thick and big.
Its nice when they dangle in a girls earGrin

hlover
By all means, start uploading those pictures. Thats one of the reasons I chose PHP Fusion, so everyone could share their pictures.

forhead
hello!,, nice webe site to us,,,
yes i like that,,where you from ,, im from quebec,,
scuse for my poor english, im french user language..
i like girl whit ears , all kind ,, especialy pierced... hummm so sexy
bye bye

Seduceme
hmm..I dont know what PHP fusion is? I will upload pictures quite soonSmile

Robert Likeglass
Why do I love Girls with Large Hoops? I don't know, but it drives me crazy! I think if I ever figured it out it might loose it's appeal, so I stopped trying! The bigger the better !!!!

EarringGod
I love women wearing big hoops, the larger the better. More hoops at one ear are even better. I like long dangles, too.

Thanx for this great website! Hoop websites are unfortunately very rare, so this site is very important for me!
Edited by EarringGod on 20-02-2007 13:21

Robert Likeglass
We may all think this is a rare fetish, but I bet it is shared by 50% of the guys out there! Hoops have been popular for thousands of years and there is a reason. I think guys are way to shy about certian fetishes, or anything that is outside the "norm" but geezzz! This is about loving a girls face. (or close to itWink ) So, gals, embrace this! Look for the biggest hoops around!

proteus
I think most of us have the same feeling about women wearing hoops - there is the mix of something bold, brash, in your face, but often with class and style.

For me, I like em big - don't we all - but something smaller and thicker does the trick to. I confess to going more for the multi-pierced look.

Hoops do get a mixed press in the UK - they are often seen as the earring of choice for the "chavette", the female chav. Not sure if that moniker has arrived in North America, but it refers to a low-class, Burberry/any label wearing ne'er do well. See
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav for a good definition. Our chavettes do go for big hoops, but overblown ones, and they don't look that good, at least not with he rest of the bling thrown in.

fedora
I've seen that term a couple of times and never known what it meant.

vn_143
I can totally understand why guys love to see girls wearing hoops. It not only looks beautiful but also feels good. I love wearing them all the time.

mwiley38

Seduceme wrote:
I think silver hoop earrings are sexy on a girl when they are thick and big.
Its nice when they dangle in a girls earGrin

I have to agree. Silver hoops are one, if not, the best. They can be extremely irresistible at times.

cmejia9
First, it was great to find this site. I thought I was the only male with an addiction to hoop earrings :-)

Silver hoops are IT. Either larger (+5 cm) and thin, or not as large but wider

Gold are OK, and other colours better than any other kind of earrings, but, silver hoops are above it all...

I remember since I was about 13 years old about this association :
HOT GIRL = Wears 'big' silver hoops

So now, when I a look in the street, girls who are otherwise common, become hot just because of what dangles from their ears.

My wife is not a big fan (her neck is relatively short), but understands I really like it, so on special occassions she wears them. Not enough, I have to say...I'll keep trying forever

RoxEssegeeret

Edited by hlover on 15-09-2009 04:07

belinda1986
Yes, large silver hoops are always a great favourite of mine! Smile

Pulsar
In my opinion silver hoop earrings are especially perfect with black dresses, tops or for example black turtlenecks. With silver necklaces especially! Silver is cold in shining. This is ideal for colorless clothing. (Black or white is colorless - but in other side in paradox sometimes this two are most emotionally colors!!!) This shining of silver is bright, silver is like white. This is contrast for the black. This is perfect!

ayushiest
Small light earrings, This is my love now,

roshnikhanna
Large silver hoops are always great.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?