April 24 2024 19:51:56
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
Question for the women
belinda1986
Thanks hlover! That is a nice compliment. Wink

Not cheating with the picture exactly, Director, but not too original either! Sad I was about to take my pic off because no one else bothered!

I wouldn't say I went on any mission to get these earrings. I saw Rihanna in concert and she was wearing some. I really liked the way they moved. When I saw some I bought them. They are quite heavy, definitely a factor because they move purposefully and quite slow. (None of my thin light hoops move that way.) Plus I like the way they go against my face/neck which feels sort of comforting. Smile

Yes I have worn four large wire hoops together. But I prefer a single pair of big hoops in combination with small studs. I was looking in the gallery here, I really like this look: http://www.britepic.com/gallery.php?i...n=12568246 I think that is a very pretty look. Cool

As for new piercings I'm thinking about… No, not ears, but yes to hoops if I can find the type I want.

I have some hypnosis questions. I'll put them on the other thread.

Bye guys.
x

thedirector
Sorry about the pic. Sad It was all I could come up with. I’ll see if I have anything else.

And don’t take your pic off! It’s lovely and friendly. Smile

So you like heavy earrings? Cool. So do I. I know what you mean about the way they move. Cool Do they pull at your ears much more?

If you’re getting more piercings, and they're not in your ears, can you tell me whereabouts? Wink

belinda1986
Yes I love wearing heavy hoops! Grin I had to cover for reception at work the other day, so I knew I’d be wearing a headset, which pushes on my new hoops. So I slipped in some little tiny gold rings instead for the day. I couldn’t believe how RUBBISH they felt, there was nothing to them. Most women just don’t know what they’re missing! Sad

OF COURSE they pull on my ears! That’s part of it. Haven’t you worked that out you CRAZY man? Angry

Take a lesson in why lil’ Belinda wears big hoops:
1 They look COOL
2 They feel COOL
3 They are SHINY
4 They get NOTICED
5 They are SHINY
6 They PULL on my ears

Sorry. Looks like I got all SHOUTY there. I’m having a total mare today. Angry Amazing what Caps Lock can do…

My new piercings? Not going to broadcast that! Anyone wants to know they can PM me and I might say, depends how nice you are about it and how I feel at the time. Woman’s prerogative etc.

Have any of you tried the chatroom? I have. Hlover has done a great job! Smile

Beyerman

belinda1986 wrote:
Yes I love wearing heavy hoops! Grin I had to cover for reception at work the other day, so I knew I’d be wearing a headset, which pushes on my new hoops.

You may find it a little weird, but I'm also a fetishist of headphones or headsets. Just like earrings, the bigger they are, the better it is !!!

So that is something great to imagine a woman wearing big hoops and a headset. Smile

katy
I never used to wear anything but studs until I married into a Mexican family. All my sister in laws wear big hoop earrings and have many piercings. In the last year, I started wearing bigger hoops and loved the way they moved on my ears. The bigger the better.

Katy

katy
I have added several holes to my ears from when I last posted here. I know have 12 holes in each ear and plan on wearing hoops in the first 4 holes. I have been going with wider hoops becouse I love the weight and movement of them. I plan on wearing the dreaded "studs" in the other holes. I have also started wearing big dangle style earrings. Once again its for the movement and weight of them.

I am married to a hispanic and the Mexican women always wear big hoops or dangles. My sister in laws got me into this. Its part of there culture. It looks so good. When the wind blows and you have big hoops or dangles in your ears the movement is incredible.

Katy

bmak
Katy,

We need some pics - especially with the 12 per ear.

Toom178
hello, i was thinking how would it be for a girl to wear huge hoops 24/7? end did one of yours ever try to do that. sorry for my bad english writing.... tom

Madison
Sometimes wearing hoops becomes embarrassing because I get turned on. Therefore it is hard to pull off at work. I manage through it but most days i do not wear earrings because it is hard to focus.

Seduceme
It would been so nice if all women here on Hoopfetish would upload pictures of themself with hoopearrings onGrin

creole
Question addressed to the women: which is the diameter of the outer earrings (hoops) which you carried during the sleep? In any case: I do not recommend it to you.
Edited by creole on 14-06-2009 21:04

wvsexygirl1982
frankly i love big hoop earrings i try to wear them as much as i can....i love the way they feel on my neck when i move....i know it sounds crazy....and i think big hoops are sexy....i love the way the make me feel.

belinda1986
Hoops: still love the look, feel and movement. The best jewellery! Cool

LoveLobes
Good Question what do we feel when we wear hoops?? well quite a few feelings really. I like the way they feel in my ears, small hoops look cute and fun to "play with", large hoops give me an added confidence and sexy feeling. Depends on the situation, during intimate times i like my large hoops to be gently tugged and played with (drives me crazy, love it). Medium hoops for work make me feel smart especially with smart work attire on. Normally a night out (involving a few drinks and a cluCool i like to wear 2 or 3 pairs of hoops, Girls love dressing up! I think it looks really nice. 3 pairs of hoops swaying away in my ears! hope that answers your question. By the way im new to this site, Wow amazing website! glad i found people to share the love of hoops with! xx

mybook
[deleted by moderator]
Edited by hlover on 10-03-2010 05:20

Miss Behaving
i love the feeling, the look, and the attention i get when wearing them Grin

hoop_enthu
[user banned]
Edited by hlover on 11-03-2011 05:16

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?