April 25 2024 09:28:55
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Why I Love Hoops
 Print Thread
Hoops on men
Pendientazos
There are people who only accepts earrings on men if they are very small.
I don't like small earrings, I don't want to pierce my ears if the earrings aren't thick, shiny and "powerful". For me, I prefer them not very large (1 cm wide and 5 cm of diameter (0.4'' and 2'' )), for women I prefer them a bit bigger (8cm or 3'' ). I prefer them wide because they shines more than narrow earrings and I only like one earring, not more. I only like silver.

One reason because I like these earrings on both ears form men and women are that they enhances the face and makes You look stronger (if they are wide). Earrings are the most important jewel on the body, because It is the only* jewel that enhances the face Other jewels (rings, bracelets/cuffs, necklace) are important, but they are less noticed.
Also, You can see yourself in the earrings of your partner, and She can see herself on my earrings (If I had girlfriend).

I hope that in the next years these kind of earrings will be accepted on men. Fifteen years ago, jewerlry on men was almost forbidden, and now You can wear some jewells without problems.

My idea is to have my body fully jewelled on silver, with some heavy chains (1 kg necklace and two half-kilo bracelets), rings and of course, two earrings. Also, I love women with lots of silver jewels.

*I don't like rings on nose, eyebrow... only earrings.
Edited by Pendientazos on 07-09-2011 08:02

axyz
What kind of earrings you're wearing now? Large hoops or other. Do you have pierced ears? I also hope that men will be able to carry large round earrings normal,,,,

Pendientazos
Duplicated.
Edited by Pendientazos on 07-09-2011 11:35

Pendientazos

axyz wrote:
What kind of earrings you're wearing now? Large hoops or other. Do you have pierced ears? I also hope that men will be able to carry large round earrings normal,,,,
I'm sorry, I don't have my ears pierced. Sad I don't know if my parents will accept it.

My idea is to pierce them in the next year. If I finish the university successfully, my parents will accept them (I hope). Also, I will purchase a heavy necklace like this (or other model if It weights more than one kg):
http://www.silverwow.net/30mm-figaro-hugh-necklace.html

My idea is to have two pairs of earrings, one of them, "medium" sized (1-2 cm, 0.5'' ), and I will wear them when I can't wear other pair with the "perfect" size.

I see the jewelry as a part of the body, so I would like to wear the big earrings (and other jewels) all the time.

I have uploaded a photo to the gallery with some twisted big gold hops. I hope that you like it.

axyz
Ok I hope that your parents accept your wish for if you like and if they cared about you, you will not cause problems around the piercing. If you wish comes true and if probušiš ears and of course if your days may be enough courage I think that these hoops of 7 cm the best fit. I am drilling ears that I have seen how we fit big hoops, but I have a specific job that does not permit the wearing big hoops ever .... I love to wear big hoops at least 6 cm size

axyz
What we are silent? Does it no longer has men who like big hoops

axyz

axyz

axyz

jesanin
I love hoops, i use 25mm normally, the fridays 40mm, in my house 50, 70 and 100mm!

axyz
But what are you? Male or female?

jesanin
male

Pendientazos

jesanin wrote:
I love hoops, i use 25mm normally, the fridays 40mm, in my house 50, 70 and 100mm!
How thick are they?

jesanin

Pendientazos wrote:

jesanin wrote:
How thick are they?

2 mm

axyz
For me it's not a lot of important thickness of the rings, but only the size. Me like the most from 5 cm to 10 cm. Where the most wear big hoops? During a night out? At school? At college? In the workplace? How society reacts to your big hoops?

Pendientazos
For me, I prefer 10mm of thickness, but... thick or narrow, all hops are nice.Smile

Remo
I like pierced ears very much. If multilpe, better. If hoop, the best. But not SO bigs. My wife sometimes wears a third stud in her left lobe, when she wears hoops. I also like earrings for myself, but only a very little stud, Just now i am wearing an almost unnoticeable one in my left pierced lobe. For me the fetish is the hole. Of course, earrings enhances the look. As a classic dresser male, bigs earring, doesnt look too good on me. Being small, i feel confortable. Sometimes, at home, i wear some biggers hoops, for the great feelings they produces.

axyz
Me also like pierced ears very much. At home I wear big hoops sizes 7 inches and I feel very comfortable. I have several pairs of big hoops. Gold, silver, zircons with ... I have a specific job and it does not allow me to wear hoops God in public, but I hope that sometime in the future will be normal to the guys wear big hoops

Pendientazos

axyz wrote:
Me also like pierced ears very much. At home I wear big hoops sizes 7 inches and I feel very comfortable. I have several pairs of big hoops. Gold, silver, zircons with ... I have a specific job and it does not allow me to wear hoops God in public, but I hope that sometime in the future will be normal to the guys wear big hoops
I hope the same thing.

The earrings is the most important jewell in the body, because it enhances the face.

thickring
j just love the feeling of wearing the large hoops..www.famipix.nl/userImages/a/3/6/v500_a361d4800823d82a05ee7e6d17e76827_27624383.jpg

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?