April 29 2024 16:53:40
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Hoop Fashion
 Print Thread
Hoop Earring Shops
Banshee
Hello everybody! Im a boy from a small city of Spain, and i would know if somebody know online shop where sale Hoops of more 3"!!

Thanks for the help and excuse me for my english Smile

Si
Do you have a H&M in your city? They seem to be everywhere now. They sell some nice hoops and even some really wide hoops. Most fashion stores will sell hoops as they are still in fashion fortunatly

LHJ
Yes, it looks that the fashon of wearing hoops is here to stay for while, which of course is excellent! I especially like that you can see them worn by women of all types, not only "photo models", without the risk of being labelled "trashy"...

Here is a small poll, please tell what you think!

1) How long do you think the trend will last?
2) Is the trend getting stronger, or lessening?
3) In which way will it develop? Wider/bigger/smaller?

Sad is the day when big hoops are (again) out of fashion... :-(

hoopnut
I was shopping for a Christmas gift yesterday and I found it very hard to find any nice hoop earrings over 2 inchs in diamiter. I was looking for real white gold or silver. The expensive stores only had small hoops! I ended up finding a pair of nice thick twisted-sterling-silver hoops @ J. C. Penny. They are in the 2.5 to 3 inch range. I gave 85 dollers for them. They are really nice! However, I wish some place had some good-quality hoops that were bigger!! Does anyone know of such a place?

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?