April 25 2024 23:49:12
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Media Exchange
 Print Thread
r/HoopEarrings subreddit
giantyellowman
Hey Everyone!,

I haven't been a very active user but I've been part of this site for a long time now and its definitely one of the best places I've seen that caters to this rare fetish of mine. Unfortunately its also one of the only places that does. I've recently discovered the r/HoopEarrings subreddit which isn't very active but has some good content and even more potential. I would like to lead a charge of bringing more users from here and other places to post some of their content over there so it can get much bigger. It is my hope that doing this could also cross promote this site and bring in reddit users that were unaware of this site over here as well. I know I personally plan on sharing my collection of pictures, instagram accounts, and nsfw media in both places much more over time and I think it would be great for everyone if as many people as possible did the same. I'm sure most of you know the struggle of finding places that cater to this content across the internet so I really hope you guys can help me out!

Here's a link to the sub: https://www.reddit.com/r/HoopEarrings/ You can find me there under the name pinebarrens32.

Thanks so much for reading and happy hooping!

giantyellowman
That's a fantastic motto! Hopefully we can find some more people like you to share their stuff and we can grow much more!

hlover
Did you forget to switch accounts while replying to yourself?

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?