April 26 2024 10:07:59
Navigation
View Thread
Hoop Fetish » Hoop Earrings » Media Exchange
 Print Thread
One last time in hoops
guvunor
Demi lovato is wearing big hoops again recently after not doing so for years. Which makes me want to ask the question, who have you s previously seen in hoops who left an impression but they not also haven't for years? Please give a reason why too, let's make this chat fun Wink

hlover
Good question! There's a couple that have recently started wearing big hoops again (e.g. Debra Messing) but there's one that comes to mind that used to wear some awesome hoops back in the 2000-2004 era and hasn't since and that's Jenna Elfman. She wore some huge gold ones on the Rosie O'donnel show back then that I have never forgotten.

I'm also dying to see Ann Hathaway put some big hoops on again, she looked incredible in Havoc. Lastly I would say Holly Valance, who has all but vanished from the media.

guvunor
That's amazing, I'm a big fan of will and grace but I'd have never thought that grace wore big hoops. She barely even wears studs in those episodes. As for holly valance I remember she used to look amazing in them. She used to wear some really large ones even when performing live and they always looked amazing in her ears. She was a personal favourite of mine too.
I have two, my main one would be holly willoughby. These days she rarely wears any jewellery at all but in her younger day being a tv presenter she often wore fair sized ones and they really suited her. Another girl would be Kim kardashian. Does anybody know why she suddenly stopped?
Anyone else?

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forgot Password?